If you want to make an announcement that gets seen by all the right people, while also delivering tangible results for you, then it's worth planning your campaign - and that's that's what the Social Fireworks Canvas is for.
It's a one-page planning framework, that essentially coaches you through 9 considerations to create an event or announcement on social media that gets noticed and delivers business value.
In this post, I'll explain how the canvas works, and at the end you can click a button to download the .pdf to print out and use.
- Business Purpose corresponds with Content Conversion - i.e How do you ensure your content delivers on your business objective.
- Your Audience needs to correspond with the Channels - matching who you need to reach with where they spend their time and attention online or offline.
- Your Values need to be expressed clearly in the creative Concept, this gives emotional consistency and depth to the campaign.
- Your Message is what you want to say, the Topic is what people are interested in talking about. Ultimately, you need to combine the two to ensure your message gets through in a way that's interesting a relevant.
- And at the centre of the canvas are your Influencers, which we define as the people who have the audience you want. They bring all the aspects of the canvas together, and ideally should be involved in the planning and delivery of the campaign. Certainly it is not possible to achieve success without the buy-in of people who have the reach and influence to connect with your primary audiences in this campaign.