STORIES ARE LIKE SOFTWARE FOR THE MIND.
Effective storytelling can inspire new levels of understanding, performance and loyalty. In this practical and inspiring workshop, participants learn and practice telling stories for business leadership.
A powerful story that involves us can change our priorities, determine what we think, see, do, and buy. In an age of digital distraction, the ability to engage people with a powerful story is a powerful tool for any leader.
Using examples and insights from the most successful personalities and brands on social media, you will learn to develop more compelling stories to engage people - whether online, in a boardroom, a classroom, or in a speech.
- Learn how brands, and leaders, use stories to create trust, preference, and behavioural change
- Creating a Curiosity Gap to engage your teams in new projects
- Using narrative tension to help your team be more agile, resilient, and motivated
- Developing a Guiding Principle to help your team make better, faster decisions
- How to collect and use stories to build a more robust team culture
- Learn 5 storytelling techniques and practices to improve individual and team communications
Evidence of Learning
Participants practice storytelling, have fun, and connect with each other as they share stories from their experience. They also learn 5 storytelling techniques and practices to improve individual and team communications.
I left there on a high. It was great, thank you! - Andrew McPhail
Your workshop was inspiring. - Ceri Gandy
They've been talking about it the whole day! It's definitely got them thinking about how we talk about what we do and how we can do this better. - Thomas Bevan
I went in not knowing what to expect, but the structure of the class amazed me and truly has changed my perspective. Fun and life changing session indeed. - Phinda Matyolo