Working with Data for Enhanced Insight and Impact
Without data, you only have opinions. Everything we do online leaves a data trail which is a powerful source of insight if we know how to capture, harvest and interpret the data. Not just big data by the way, here you'll to work with Big-, Thick-, and Small- Data too.
This course is comprised of these six sessions, alongside a data marketing project.
- Key Concepts in Marketing Data: Understand the organising principles of data driven marketing.
- Working with Data: Learn specifically how to use data enhance the way a marketing team works - from selling ideas, informing creative, optimising performance, and reporting results.
- Web and Ad Performance Data: Understanding and off-site web analytics to improve audience insight, targeting, and performance.
- Understanding Digital Audiences: Social Listening, sentiment analysis, predictive modelling, hashtag tracking, and live dashboards.
- Thick and Small Data: Working with direct response and observation methods for enhanced customer empathy and insight.
- Data Storytelling: looking at the ways data can be used to bring ideas to life, enhance understanding and clarity, from data visualisation and live dashboards, and making your case authoritatively.
- Marketing Data Terminology Cheat-Sheet
- Data Analysis Tools spreadsheet (always up-to-date)
- Data Visualisation Tools spreadsheet (always up-to-date)
- Learn the key concepts of data marketing
- Discover how to turn data into insight for enhance decision-making, creative, and strategy
- Be more compelling and clear using data storytelling
Who is it for
Anyone who wants to develop a better understanding of how to interpret and report on digital data, especially people working in marketing.